Tuesday, September 16, 2014

My Way To Mission San Jose High School

Hello... Hello Again.

This is the class blog where you can learn more about our class assignments and projects. You can also learn more about me.

I am the photography teacher this year. You can read more about me at my About Me page. I also have a website and a couple blogs. You can view those too if you wish. My photography site is my name (www.bryanfarley.com). My photography blog is my name with the word photography. (www.bryanfarleyphotography.com)

Bryan Farley, Room E7


I was a Warrior when I was a student ... a few years ago at a different school with different colors. We were purple and gold.

Note: backdated to September 16th
I also took the title from an old Dionne Warwick song, "Do You Know The Way To San Jose." Read more about the 1968 Grammy Awards here.

No comments:

Post a Comment