I originally posed these questions the first day of class following Winter Break. On the second day of class, I accidentally deleted the post. So, on Wednesday...
1. How do you think your project represents your work as a student?
2. How has your understanding of photography changed during this school year?
3. What are some of the benefits of working in a group?
4. What are some of the disadvantages?
5. Now that you have had more time to reflect, is there anything that you would have done differently with your recent project?
6. Is there anything else that you want to include?
When considering your response, please review all your blog posts, including your first blog posts of 2014-2015.
In addition to your Masters of Photography project, review other students' projects too. How does your work compare? Were you surprised by some students? Did you surprise yourself?